With classic boat shoe style and enhanced femininity, the Sperry Top-Sider Women's Lola Shoe is the go-to choice for everything from weekend picnics to sunny sailboat decks. The 360-degree lacing system ensures a snug fit and Wave-Siping technology on the non-marking rubber sole provides traction in wet or dry weather.
- Cotton canvas uppers are soft against skin and breathe for warm-weather comfort
- Hand-sewn construction lends a bespoke look
- PU removable footbed provides arch support and all-day comfort
- 360 degree lacing system with rust-proof eyelets ensures a snug fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole features Wave-Siping technology for traction in wet or dry conditions
Share your thoughts
Decent Sailor Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I wear these shoes a lot! However the seams along the side of the shoe have worn down in just 5 months. not super awesome. On the bright side, they extremely comfortable and adjustable! I wear a size 8, just make sure you take good care of them because the white can get a little dingy after awhile...
These were my 1st pair of Sperry's. Very comfortable and stylish. Can be worn with a lot and I have received a lot of compliments on them!