Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Insulated Snowboard Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Launch an air strike in the park or engage in ground combat in search of powder with the Special Blend Strike Insulated Pant. 10K waterproofing, fully taped seams, and 60g synthetic insulation are the rations that will help you win the war on foul weather.
- 10K-rated waterproofing and breathability defend against average to wet weather
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from infiltrating along stitching throughout the pant
- Insulated with the mid-weight warmth of 60g poly-fill to keep you warm on cold days but leave you comfortable on the warm days, too
- Nylon Tactel fabric wears comfortably and feels light while upholding durability
- Inseam vents let air circulate on warmer days
- Elastic boot gaiters with boot lace hook secure to your boot to keep snow from soaking your stoke
- Pant-to-jacket loops connect to corresponding jackets to create a snow-resistant seal
- Angled cargo pockets make it easy to access your stuff on the chair
- Item #SPE0698
- Q & A
Pretty good mid-level pant
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I only ski a few times a year, 5 tops, so I was looking for something middle of the road, and on clearance wouldnt hurt either. These are great, everything you'd expect from a pair of pants.
Size-wise, before you buy just consider this. I'm 5'10", 175#. Normally I wear a 33/34 waist and a 32 length. I ordered a medium, based on the special blend size chart. With the waist adjustments as open as they can go, they were a little snug all around (waist, legs, bum), and just slightly shorter than i'd like, barely touching the floor when standing with no shoes (I like them just a little baggy on bottom). I exchanged for a large and was perfect.