Select your style & size:Select options
Without our winters, the sport of skiing would become nothing but a chapter in a history book. Take a stand against climate change when you take hold of the Soul Poles Vibrant Soul Ski Pole. Made entirely of recycled and sustainable materials, this solid bamboo pole has the tensile strength of steel and is nearly as light as its carbon-fiber competitors. Vibrant colors and a classy vintage look make choosing the Soul Pole even easier.
- Solid bamboo shaft is exceptionally durable, sustainable, and comparable in weight to a carbon fiber shaft
- Ergonomic grips made from recycled plastic provide a secure hold
- Straps are made from recycled polypropylene webbing
- Three-inch basket is made from recycled materials and features double-bridge reinforcement for improved stability and support
- Forged tips are made from 80% high-grade recycled aluminum for penetration in icy conditions
- Water-based paint and clear coat finish by artist R. Nelson Parrish give the poles a vibrant, vintage look
- Item #SOU0003
- Q & A
Cool idea. Exploded after one season.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't write reviews that often, and this is not a knock on the company, just some advice. I am 6'7" and weigh about 240lbs. I'm a big guy and ski a lot. I was in the backcountry and got my pole hung up and I noticed a little crack in the bamboo. By the end of the day the crack had turned into the bamboo being completely compromised and essentially exploding, rendering the pole(s) useless. I think it has to do with my size and pressure because I know others that have the poles and love them.
Soul Poles Vibrant Soul Ski Pole
Has anyone who aggressively skis blacks &...
Has anyone who aggressively skis blacks & moguls tried these out? How do they compare to Scotts?