Snow forts, snowball fights, and walks to school.
- Taped seams and a polyurethane-coated leather upper fight flakes and slush
- Removable ThermoPlus liner uses a thermal-reflective membrane for heat-retention and a wicking polyester liner to handle foot-sweat
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff boosts leg warmth
- Felt frost plug underfoot increases the barrier between her foot and the cold ground
- Sorel rates these boots to -40F (-40C)
- Item #SRL0091
- Q & A
held up to Utahs Snow just fine!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Good insulated children's snow boot! They Kept her feet nice and warm. she did get a little bit of snow on the inside when we took them off just placed on the heater vent and was dry in minuets. good boot for a good price. especially since they grow so fast!
If you have any questions feel free to email me personally at email@example.com I would love to help you out!
Impossible to get on
The title says it all - I can't get my kids feet into the boot without twisting and turning and manipulating the leather. Once they are in the boots fit fine.
Little girl's version of adult Sorel boot!
The color is more of a light purple and not pink as it seems in photo. Super high quality and quality construction. Same construction and quality as adult version.