Enduring winter weather can feel a whole lot like riding a bucking bronco, but thankfully you're outfitted with the Sorel Women's Slimpack II Lace Boot. Inspired by classic equestrian boots, this fashion-forward filly features a waterproof leather upper that boasts fully sealed seams for added waterproof protection, while the fleece lining offers covert coziness. Additionally, the synthetic insulation tacks on the toastiness and keeps you warm even when wet. The EVA footbed is fashioned with molded arch support, and the vulcanized rubber midsole absorbs impact so you never have to worry about your aching feet when trekking over hard-packed snow on the sidewalks. Not to mention, the waterproof, vulcanized rubber outsole assures ample traction thanks to Sorel's iconic herringbone tread pattern.
- A waterproof, mid-calf boot that radiates winter style
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with taped seams
- Microfleece lining and synthetic insulation offer warmth
- EVA footbed boasts molded arch support
- Vulcanized rubber midsole attenuates shock
- Waterproof, vulcanized rubber outsole assures traction
- Item #SRL005G
- Q & A
Cute but Small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 7 1/2
I purchased these to have a cute, but functional boot for the fall/winter. I love how these look, but I would suggest purchasing a half size to a size up. My other pair of Sorels are size 7 and I purchased 7 1/2 in the Slimpacks because they are insulated, but they still feel small. Also, they are much warmer than they appear! Which will be great for the winter, but a little warm for this fall.