After the gifts have been opened and the kids are busy playing with their toys, sit back and relax in the Sorel Women's Out 'N About Moc Slipper. With plush fleece to keep your feet warm, you'll never want to take these slippers off. The vulcanized rubber outsole assures traction, even in wet conditions, so you you won't have to change before heading off to Grandma's house for dinner. The suede upper with textile, felt, or blanket vamp detailing provides a casual, yet classic style that pairs perfectly with leggings and that new sweater the kids picked out.
- A cozy slipper in a classic moccasin design for cold winter days
- Suede upper with textile, felt, or blanket vamp detailing for style
- Plush fleece lining keeps feet toasty
- Removable molded EVA footbed with fleece topcover for cushion and support
- Vulcanized rubber outsole provides traction when you venture outside
- Slip-on design
- Item #SRL005O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
The slippers do run small. I usually wear size 8 and I had to return for a size 9. All is forgiven, however, because these slippers are built tough. I can run around town in these warm and cozy slippers because of the durable sole. I love them and wear them every day.
Cozy, functional slippers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My wife purchased these slippers, here's her review:
Needed a new pair of cozy slippers after wearing out my uggs. These have stepped up my expectations for slippers for a couple reasons; they're warm without making my feet sweat, and they also have the typical sorel sole which allows me to venture outside without much consequence. I got the black which has a flashier silver accent, but I don't mind it. One star off only because it runs the slightest bit small. Hoping these will get me through the next few chilly winters.