The son of a working man.
From the trails to the sidewalk, the Sorel Men's Madson Moc Toe Boot offers authentic, dapper style and cool-weather protection. The waterproof nubuck leather wraps your foot in rustic style, yet assures protection in the face of puddles and snow, so you don't have to forgo one for the other. Additionally, the EVA footbed is entirely removable should you require additionally support, and the EVA midsole provides day-long comfort and shock attenuation. Not to mention, the rubber outsole keeps your style on point thanks to is molded, grippy design and work boot-inspired look.
- A stylish, warm boot for daily wear
- Waterproof nubuck leather is durable and dapper
- Synthetic lining wicks away moisture
- EVA midsole and footed provide comfort
- Rubber outsole assures traction in slick situations
- Item #SRL004L
- Q & A
Is this a Sorel?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9
I put these on, and the comfort is so good, I really questioned if they are Sorel. These have a much more supple feel and impressive shape than my other Sorel's so I must say, these are a pretty nice add to the winter boot arsenal.
I wear size 9.5 street shoes and 10 running shoes. I got these in size 9.