Style meets comfort.
After an exhausting powder day, pull on the Sorel Women's Cozy 1964 Boot and stop by your favorite après hangout to relax and refuel. Since it's crafted with waterproof waxed canvas and backed with a waterproof breathable membrane construction, this boot lets you cut through slushy parking lots and sidewalks without having to worry about chilled, wet feet. A microfleece and textile knit lining feels soft against your foot, especially after removing your tight ski boots, while the lightweight insulation keeps your feet toasty warm. And as you go, the EVA outsole with molded rubber pods keeps your feet firmly on the ground.
- A après boot that offers winter performance and style
- Waterproof waxed canvas upper with PU coated synthetic overlays
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction to keep feet warm and dry
- 100g insulation for warmth
- Microfleece and textile knit lining feels soft and cozy against your feet
- Removable molded EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- EVA outsole with molded rubber pods for traction
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Item #SRL005N
- Q & A
A little too big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
These are super cool looking and stylish how you can wear them rolled down or more secure and tied up. I ordered the green ones. I love them! They do have a tag on the inside tongue that shows when rolled down, kind of a bummer since the photo shown doesn't show that... but small detail. They ran a tad big for me. I am normally a 7.5 - 8, and ordered 7.5 and had to send them back, just too long for my foot. Otherwise super cute.