Slide your feet into the Sorel Women's Chipahko Felt Boots, which combine total comfort with a sleek, fashionable look thanks to the warmth and gorgeous texture of classic wool felt. These boots will keep your feet feeling great and looking amazing as you shop Aspen boutiques or hobnob in a Jackson Hole lodge.
- Water-resistant wool felt uppers are warm cozy, and incredibly stylish
- Full-grain leather uppers add durability
- Pressed felt midsoles cradle your feet
- Molded rubber outsoles are tough and give you great traction on a wide range of
Share your thoughts
unique, comfy and warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I get tons of compliments on these. They are super warm and very well made so should last for many years. I sized down half a size as well.
sorel chipahko felt boots are awsome!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It took me a couple of tries to get the size correct but it is worth it.I normally wear a size 7 but they were too big. Size 6 too small,but size6.5 just right.So basically they run a half size too big.backcountry has the best and most help full customer service people,they made my exchanges easy and affordable.Thanks backcountry,nice boots
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I usually wear a size 9 in boots, but when I received these, they were too big. It felt like my foot could slip out of the boot while I was walking. The boots looked cute though and seemed to be made out of high quality material. Too bad they didn't fit and the next size down isn't available.