For a different kind of cold.
There is cold, and then there is mid-February, wind-blowing-150-miles-across-frozen-Lake-Superior cold. Everyday winter boots might get you through that first kind of cold, but for the second kind, you're going to need the Sorel Men's Caribou XT Boot. Giving the Caribou XT a removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot featuring a reflective Omni-Heat lining, Sorel rated this beast of a boot down to minus 40 degrees (Fahrenheit and Celsius).
- Polyurethane-backed synthetic textile upper
- Removable felt boot with Omni-Heat reflective lining
- Boot rated to -40 F and C
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole
- Two-layer handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber outsole
- Sorel Aero-trac outsole
- Item #SRL000D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Needed some comfortable boots, that could take a beating. These are just that. Love the look, they fit great and they're durable. Solid boots
Sorel Kicked it up a notch!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these for my hubby because last year we could not find any new Sorels for the season. So, we got the new style of Caribou and he is super STOKED on them. They fit just like the old ones but don't have the fur cuff on top so his pants can fit over the top. Also has Columbia Omni Heat in them and they are going to keep his feet warmer this year! I love that we got these before they are sold out! Can't forget that they are super slick and black!!! Must have