Wide in the front, supportive underfoot, and no laces to get in the way.
Toss the Sole Men's Repel Shoe in your truck or shuttle vehicle and always have a comfortable, easy-to-wear shoe to slide your foot into after a long hike, run, or bike ride. The flexible upper provides a snug yet comfortable fit, while the deep heel cup and high arch support cradle the contours of your foot. Sandals are usually a single-season solution for post-adventure relief, but this shoe provides year-round bliss by handling even muddy, wet weather with ease.
- Water-repellent external coating keeps your toes dry year-round
- Durable uppers are made from tough ballistic nylon
- Upper includes elastic panels that allow for a flexible, comfortable fit and plenty of freedom of movement
- Adjustable arch support starts off high and gradually adjusts itself to match the shape of your foot
- Footbed and interior of the upper feature a Polygiene treatment that resists the bacteria that cause odors and funkiness
- Wide forefoot allows your foot to spread out comfortably after long hikes, sports activities, or wearing tightly fitted shoes
- Deep heel cup prevents the heel from slipping and encourages the natural cushioning function of the heel
- Rubber outsole provides steadfast traction on slick or loose surfaces