Why roll barefoot on hardwood, cement, or stone floors when you can kick back and relax in the Sole Men's Exhale Bootie? Polygiene treatment fights odor while optimal arch support helps spread and relax foot bones after strenuous use.
- DWR coating and polyurethane lining help shield the Exhale against light rain or a sudden spill of water
- Ballistic nylon fabric offers durability and longevity
- Sherpa-lined footbed provides warmth, comfort, and all-day support
- Adjustable arch support prevents arches from collapsing and reduces plantar fascia strain, all while allowing your foot to flex naturally
- EVA Phylon midsole optimizes support, comfort, and durability, and maintains shape while the footbed molds to your foot
- Wide forefoot aids recovery after playing sports, while its deep heel cup encourages the heel's natural cushioning function and helps prevent the heel from slipping sideways
- Fold-down heel supplies quick slip-on comfort
- Blend of natural and synthetic rubber outsole reduces weight without sacrificing grip, furnishes good traction on slippery surfaces, and won't track up newly polished floors
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Nice slippers. Seem really well made and lots of support. Easy to slip on and off. I need something with support to wear around the house and I think these will fit the bill perfectly.