- Community Images
Utilizing SOG's renowned Arc-Lock technology, the Spec-Elite I Knife adds one of the best locks in the world to a beautifully balanced, safe, lightning-quick design. The Spec-Elite's truly ambidextrous design makes it an everybody-friendly, ultra-safe, carry-everywhere workhorse.
- Tough bead-blast finish for durability
- Straight edge for maximum versatility
- Ergonomic glass-reinforced handle for all-day comfort
- Super tough Arc-Lock tested at 1000 pounds of force
- Lightning-quick one-handed opening and closing
Share your thoughts
Spec-Elite 1 in Pocket
I absolutely LOVE this knife, but I do wish it would sit lower in the pocket. It sticks up almost an entire inch out of the pocket. It does make it easier to grab, but it is also more visible.
This is a very well made knife!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm very picky when it comes to shopping for a knife so I looked at 8 different knives and this one was the winner! It is super easy to open and close with the flick of the wrist. The Arc-Lock is super easy to use and doesn't get stuck if you open the knife to hard, and the blade doesn't bounce when you close it like the Benchmade Griptilian knife. The whole knife feels solid and well made and doesn't have that cheap plasticy feel that lots of other knives have. The only thing that would make this knife better would be if everything was black and the clip was higher so the entire knife would hide in your pocket.
- Super fast and easy open and close.
- Very well made and feels great, not cheap.
- Slides in and out of pocket easily.
- Nice big thumb studs for quick thumb or index finger flick open with wrist action.
- Reversible clip so Lefties can use it too.
- Not all black.
- Clip sits too low so the knife sticks up out of your pocket almost an inch.
- No lock option for your closed knife (not that I would use it often, but there are times when it would be nice).
- It is a little big for everyday use, but it is so fun to open and close!
I would recommend this knife to anyone and everyone who is looking for an easy to use, well made, fun to play with knife. It's my favorite!