- Detail Images
- Community Images
A rescuer without a knife is like an analogy without an
- Stainless steel, partially serrated blade cuts through rope, webbing, and harnesses in seconds
- Rounded tip prevents you from accidentally jabbing your patient/victim during a rescue attempt
- SOG Assisted Technology employs a powerful piston lock that releases easily with a sliding button
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle is sturdy and provides a balanced grip
- Bayonet-mounted clip provides for discrete carrying
- Additional safety lock provides additional security when the blade is closed
Share your thoughts
Nice fit in hand. Notice curved tip
Nice compact package
I have never bought a nice knife. Was given one for kaykaing and always just seemed to have cheap ones for general outdoor use. Bought this and glad I did. Realy solid feel and the Assisted technology really help to open the knife with one hand. This is a big deal for me because most of the time I would be using this in an emergency scenario and probably will have one hand busy..
I didn't like the non pointed tip but if you can get passed that it's an awesome knife! Not heavy at all and I loved the black finish. I wished it would have worked but had to return.