A serious blade.
- Beautiful high gloss satin finish
- Straight edge for maximum versatility
- Slightly yielding Kraton handle for all-day comfort
- SOG trademarked grips with aggressive finger notches for grip and comfort
- Leather sheath included
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It's about what you'd expect for the price. It's not super heavy, the handle doesn't feel extremely durable, but it's a decent knife.
This is a great fixed blade knife. Doesn't come super sharp but once you get it dialed in it holds its edge well. Haven't gotten to get this thing out and about a lot yet. Used it around the house for some things though. Really strong and durable. Light and easy to use. The sheath is great too, seems to be of high quality just like the knife.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my go-to blade when I have no concern for pack weight (car camping, etc.) and want something that I can beat the hell out of. Great for everything from camp cooking, throwing at bears, splitting branches for the fire, and surviving a zombie apocalypse. Really tough, but also very attractive blade (get the black).