- Detail Images
Made for sledding, shredding, and safety.
The Snowpulse Highmark 22 Backpack has it all for snowmobilers who ski, snowboard, or both and who travel in avalanche-prone terrain. The integrated Lifebag may save your life in the case of a slide by giving you float, protection against trauma, and high-visibility, and the backpack's external carriers stash essential gear to ensure you have everything you need right where you need it. Because sledding is no light-tread transportation.
- Lifebag system's 150L airbag activates when you pull the deployment handle
- Once airbag is inflated, it uses a Head-On-Top technology to keep you on your back with your head out of the snow
- Airbag helps protect your head, back of neck, and chest from shock
- High-visibility color makes it easier for friends to spot you
- System unit weighs 850g and operates in temperatures from -30 Celsius to 40 Celsius
- System certified by the TUEV South
- Please review instructions on yearly maintenance and inspection after deployment
- Backpack's Ergonomic Thermoform back structure reduces strain and fatigue and improves posture and comfort
- 420D high-density nylon provides lightweight strength and durability
- Main compartment is large enough for extra layers and snacks and accessed from the top for quick, easy grabs
- External carriers hold shovel and probe for quick access
- 22L capacity is low-volume for fast laps
- Weighs 2600g without canister (canister sold separately)
- Retractable diagonal-ski and ice-pick cables hold your gear and slide out of the way when not in use to prevent snags on trees
- Horizontal snowboard carrier secures your board for a non-hindering climb
- Hydration-compatible design works with your water reservoir and hose
- Aluminum buckles and ski hooks are light and tough
- Adjustable pectoral strap for carrying comfort
- Compression straps keep your load compact and easier to haul
- Waistband and interior multi-use pockets secure essentials
- New, improved waterproof and stowable lifebag handle
- Editor’s Note: wearing this airbag system does NOT guarantee that you will survive an avalanche burial or a slide amidst avalanche debris; get educated, get the right tools, travel with partners, and be smart out there
- **Canister Sold Separately**
Share your thoughts
Does this pack have a system to hold a...
Does this pack have a system to hold a snowboard vertically or horizontally?
Supposedly... I just got one, and thankfully I always strap my board onto my machine because the horizontal carry does not seem to work. Essentially, it just uses the shovel sheath so your board flops all over the place. It needs a wider grip (more straps), or super tightness (but you cant tighten it enough) so you gotta make your own solution... if there were ski straps on each side for the diagonal ski carry system it would work.