Big hits for big boots.
Aptly named for its top-flight freestyle performance on the biggest and baddest features in the park, the Smokin Superpark CTX Wide Snowboard offers a stable, snappy, and responsive platform for bigger freestyle riders. Wider than your average park stick, this board alleviates toe drag for riders with bigger boots and provides stability for bigger dudes looking to send pro-sized kickers and intimidating park features.
Its mid-responsive flex blends the lines between purposeful park board and all-terrain freestyle machine, allowing you to cruise the entire mountain without switching between boards. Rocker between the bindings offers a forgiving feel when linking tricks in the park, while camber underfoot provides pop off of jumps and helps you hold an edge on icy pipe walls.
The sustainably-harvested aspen wood core is light and lively, yet string enough to withstand regular thrashing in the park. Variable Density Fiberglass increases the weave density in critical areas for increased strength and stability, all without making the board overly stiff and unforgiving. PoP Gnarley Hemp torsion X fibers at the tip and tail substantially increase the pop while dampening harsh vibrations on heavy landings, and they come from a sustainable source so you're not putting too much of a hurting on Mother Nature.
- Built to take on the biggest park features
- Rocker/camber combo is poppy, yet forgiving
- Medium flex slays jibs and jumps alike
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- PoP Gnarley hemp fibers enhance energy transfer
- Poplar core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Smokin boards are built in USA by riders, for riders
- Item #SMK001S