Select your style & size:Select options
Shred the park on your own terms.
A perennial favorite among park riders who don't float the mainstream, the Smokin Buck Ferton CTX Snowboard was built for freestyle junkies who might be locking into technical presses on rails one run, then spinning off huge booters the next. It offers versatile performance so you can dominate every type of feature, and it's not afraid to search for sidehits and slash powder when the occasion calls for it.
The CTX profile features rocker between the bindings for a loose feel when you're jibbing and float in powder, camber underfoot for pop and stability on jumps, and raised contact points for a forgiving, catch-free ride. Mellow Magne-Traction creates multiple contact points along the edges to give you serious edge hold in the iciest conditions. 3 Stage Dampening adds an extra shock-absorbing layer to the board for a smooth, damp ride.
Inside this fun freestyle ride, you'll find a durable aspen core for a smooth, consistent flex underfoot. Instead of using carbon to reinforce the board's nose and tail, Smokin uses environmentally-friendlier PoP Gnarley hemp fibers for spring-loaded pop and added dampening. Variable Density Fiberglass also beefs-up the board's durability, making the Buck Ferton, "1.54 times stronger," than boards with traditional fiberglass lay-ups. Rounding it out is a super-fast and durable sintered 6000 base for long-lasting speed.
- Versatile park deck for riders who don't like labels
- Rocker/camber combo is poppy, yet forgiving
- Medium flex kills it anywhere in the park
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- PoP Gnarley hemp fibers enhance energy transfer
- Poplar core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Smokin boards are handmade in Tahoe by actual snowboarders
- Item #SMK001U