Select your style & size:Select options
Park hits, powder laps, and pizza slices.
Start your day with fresh turns in the trees, transition to tweaked grabs and presses in the park, then finish it off with a party lap back to the pizza shack with the Smokin Big Wig Snowboard. This twin-shaped freestyle board pays homage to your three favorite things: powder, park, and pizza. Its mid-flex balances the needs of freestyle riders looking to sample everything the mountain has to offer without being overly aggressive or too soft and squirrely. Funky-shaped tips provide a unique aesthetic without affecting performance when you're slashing turns or spinning off jumps.
The Big Wig's WTF profile places camber directly underfoot for locked-in turns, stable tracking at higher speeds, and ample snap for boosting off jumps. Early-rise tips loosen it up a bit, making it great for buttering around and stomping landings without worrying about catching an edge. Also, these early-rise tips create a bit more float when you're taking your tricks to the natural drops of the mountain. Another major feature are the Mellow Magne-Traction edges, which maximize edge hold across icy conditions without being overly grabby.
- Playful all-terrain freestyle with funky tips
- WTF profile is stable, snappy, and catch-free
- Medium flex balances response with playfulness
- Mellow Magne-Traction edges for added edge hold
- Full aspen core is smooth-flexing and durable
- 3X Dampening for stability across choppy snow
- Sintered 6000 base is strong and fast-gliding
- Smokin boards are hand built in Lake Tahoe, California
- Item #SMK001W