- Detail Images
- Community Images
Head pro without excess weight.
- Lightweight in-mold construction ups protection while keeping lead-head syndrome at bay
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation pulls hot, moist air out and cool, dry air in to reduce hot-head and goggle-fogging issues
- Adjustable helmet fit system combines Smith's ergonomic helmet design with a soft, flexible plate and liner system that tightens with a pinch/pull system for a comfortable fit
- Airflow Climate Control uses removable, waterproof vent plugs to maximize airflow in the spring and to create a warm, dry seal in the winter
- Soft, furry tricot lining boosts warmth and comfort
- Removable Goggle Lock
Share your thoughts
My Little Girls
Had to share this picture from late in the season...Pruitt Girls Roll Deep!
My girls love it!
Got the pink ones for my 4 and 5 yer old. They love them. Comfy and easy to adjust. I actually like this better than the version with the built in goggles. They are so Roughn them I can see replacing goggles every year but the helmet should last as long as it fits