The bigger the better.
Just like Xavier De La Rue's choice in lines, the Smith IOX Xavier Signature Goggles with Bonus Lens proves bigger is better. 12% larger than the IO, the IOX is the largest goggle in Smith's line, and it has the chops to keep you riding all day. The quick-release lens system allows you to switch between the included Sol-X and Red Sensor lenses quickly and without hassle. Spherical lenses don't hinder your peripheral vision, so you don't miss that branch coming for your dome when you're in the trees, and Carbon-x and TLT (tapered lens technology) lets you get a better idea of how big that spine is without your goggles playing any tricks on you. The 5x anti-fog inner lens and the Porex filter almost eliminate the chance of fogging, and a floating foam membrane with 3-layer Driwix gives you a comfortable fit and eliminates temple pressure if you're wearing your glasses under them.
- Sol-x and Red Sensor lenses included
- Quick-release lens system
- Spherical, carbonic-X Lens with TLT optics
- 5x anti-fog technology
- Performance mirror lenses
- Vaporator lens technology with Porex filter
- Large lenses
- Helmet- and eyeglass-compatible
- Floating frame with 3-layer Driwix face foam