Protection without the huge-head profile.
Thanks to the unique blend of a low-volume shell and a lightweight, protective EPS liner, the Smith Transport Helmet keeps a low profile without sacrificing protection. And with easy-to-use adjusters for both the fit and ventilation, on-the-fly tweaks that help you feel more secure and comfortable are as simple as a twist with two fingers or a slide with one.
- Hybrid In-Mold construction mixes the low-volume In-Mold technique with a lower-profile upper shell construction for less bulk on top
- Low-Profile Regulator Adjustable Climate Control lets you modify the amount of airflow while you ride (even with gloves on)
- Adjustable Boa fit system micro-adjusts the fit with a quick turn of the dial
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation connects the 16 helmet shell vents and the EPS channels to increase airflow and prevent goggle fogging
- X-Static Performance Lining deals with sweaty-head odor
- Snapfit SL ear pads remove easily for washing (compatible with the Skullcandy Audio System—sold separately)
- Removable goggle lock keeps your goggle strap in place