- Detail Images
Go for a drive and keep your eyes primed.
- An 8-Base lens curvature wraps around your face, providing coverage from side-infiltrating light
- The glass TLT lenses, or Tapered Lens Technology, provide a super-clear, distortion-free view in all directions
- Oleophobic and Hydroleophobic lens coatings repel water, dirt, and greasy fingerprints
- Stainless steel spring hinges resist wearing out over time or snapping when your brother with a huge head tries on your glasses
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads react with moisture to grip your face tighter when it’s drenched with sweat
Share your thoughts
Smith Tenet Polarized Sunglasses
Smith Tenet Sunglasses
Smith Tenet from OR
One of my go-to glasses for all mountain activities, the Tenet fits great and looks even better. Amazing glass!
I've been searching for a pair of good polarized sunglasses that function well and look good. These are it. I've tried Costas, Bolle, and Maui's and these Smith's are the best in my opinion. Costas are really popular here in Louisiana and I just wanted something different that not a lot of people had but perform just as well. I truly think these perform better. Couldn't be happier. And from previous experience, I know that Smith's replacement policy is second to none. Had 3 pair replaced without a hitch.