Smith Roundhouse Sunglasses
First, go visit the Penguin.
Sometimes during a car chase, the cops corner you in a parking lot. Most drivers would ditch the car, but since you're wearing the Smith Roundhouse Sunglasses you drive your car straight into the mall and continue the chase scene. As you slide and screech past stores, the dark CR39 polymer lenses ensure that the interior lights don't blind you or hide the fact that there's a lot of space in this mall.
- Simple retro style fits in perfectly with your blues band performances and looks good on wanted posters
- Abrasion and scratch resistant CR39 polymer lenses withstand your crazy driving
- Tapered Lens Technology reduces distortion by varying the thickness of the lens to match the curvature of your eye
- Handmade acetate frames don't break or stretch out, even after three years in Joliet
- Medium fit and coverage blocks out the sun and cop lights at night
- Comes with dust bag for cleaning and safe storage