Select your style & size:Select options
Helmet game on pointe.
Whether you're bombing down groomers, cruising through the park, or sashaying through the backcountry, you need a helmet that adapts faster than you can say, "snow!" That's why the folks over at Smith created the women-specific Pointe MIPS Helmet. Crafted for an aggressive rider, the Pointe MIPS comes fully equipped with improved durability, multi-impact protection, and MIPS technology making the it a "Jane-of-all-trades" if you will.
Starting from the inside out, the Pointe combines the highly effective, onion-like layers of a multi-impact EPP liner and MIPS technology to ultimately create a shock absorbing helmet that curbs oblique forces by permitting a small rotation of the outer shell. These EPP and MIPS technologies are protected even further with a Bombshell PLUS Construction, which utilizes an injection molded ABS shell that weathers through high-impacts and offers some serious durability against wear and tear. While protection is high on the list of necessities, maintaining a comfortable microclimate on your dome is optimal, too. The Pointe has a smart Airflow climate control system that encourages the Pointe's 13 vents to push moist air out up and out while the self-adjusting lifestyle fit system and Women's X-static performance lining encourages a fine-tuned, headache-free fit. Additionally, the Pointe has a removable goggle lock and is beanie and Outdoor Tech audio system compatible.
- Highly durable helmet for skiing and snowboarding
- MIPS technology enhances shock absorption and rotational forces
- Bombshell Plus construction with multi-impact EPP liner
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system assures a secure fit
- AirEvac 2 ventilation with Airflow climate control and 13 vents
- Women-specific X-Static performance lining
- Outdoor Tech audio system compatibility
- Item #SMI00DW