Select your style & size:Select options
Trusted for big mountain exploits.
Having honed his skills in the precipitous Italian Alps, Markus Eder is no stranger to massive cliffs and claustrophobic couloirs. He relies on the Smith Markus Signature I/O Goggles with Bonus Lens to make sure he can pick apart the gnarliest lines with precision.
The wide spherical lens offers excellent peripheral vision so you don't feel like you have any blind spots, and the quick lens change system allows you to swap lenses in seconds when conditions change. The patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion when you venture far above the tree line. And when snowstorms sock in the resort, the 5X anti-fog inner lens prevents condensation buildup so you can keep shredding pow while everyone else seeks shelter in the lodge.
- Markus Eder's choice for picking apart gnarly lines
- Spherical lens enhances peripheral vision
- TLT lens tech for crystal clear vision
- Includes bonus lens for low light conditions
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion during elevation change
- 5X anti-fog inner lens keeps lens clear
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks sweat
- Adjustable strap is helmet-compatible
- Item #SMI00D8
- Q & A
gave as gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The I/O are the best out there, in my opinion. Super comfortable foam and ends up fitting a wide variety of face shapes. That square shape also fits with most helmets, too. Two lenses come with these, and you can always load up with more lenses for any condition! Spend a couple minutes when you first get these swapping out the lenses in your living room. Good to have the knowledge and practice in how to do that correctly before fumbling around with them on the chairlift.