Heli-skiing? Heli-boarding? Heli-yes to seeing it all without compromising fit or lens technology.
You just heli-dropped onto virgin powder and there isn't a cloud in the sky. Soak it all up with Smith's Lago Signature I/OX Goggles. Unparalleled peripheral vision comes complements of the biggest spherical lens in Smith's I/O family, and Vaporator Lens Technology helps keep fog away; heli-boarding doesn't happen every day, and you want to see all you paid for. If a storm threatens, the interchangeable lens design lets you adjust for changing light conditions. And if you don't have naturally perfect vision, a floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure so you don't have to suffer through endless eyepokes for contacts.
- Two included interchangeable lenses so you can see where you ski: Gold SOL-X for bluebird days; Red Sensor for cloudy, flat light
- Vaporator seal and Porex filter permanently joins the inner and outer lens to prevent moisture entering but allowing the lens to breathe so you don't get foggy getting on and off the tram
- 5X Anti-Fog treatment supplements design for even better resistance to foggy goggle syndrome
- Carbonic-X lens offer scratch and abrasion resistance for tree-skiing days among low-hanging branches
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) reduces light-wave distortion so what you see is what you get
- 3-layer DriWix face foam feels soft against your skin while it absorbs sweat and forms a complete seal against your face without pinching or squeezing for all-day comfort and protection
- Medium to large fit
- Articulated outrigger allows the goggle frame to sink into the helmet face port so you can wear both your helmet and goggles comfortably
- Eyeglasses-compatible design uses a floating foam membrane to minimize temple pressure so you can wear your glasses comfortably while skiing or boarding
- Silicone-backed strap and goggle clip keeps your goggles firmly in place until you're ready to take them, with the simple flip of the clip
- Includes two interchangeable lenses and a microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Scotty Lago Inspired Design
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have always been a huge fan of smith goggles, The I/OX just made me a bigger fan! first of all I love the no frame look and the camo on the headband! I have used these goggles a ton already and I haven't had one issue with fogging or discomfort in any way. The only thing that takes a little getting used to is all the compliments you will be getting on these fresh pair of goggle!