- Detail Images
Be ready to adapt to changing light conditions with the twist-open Interlock frame.
Choose the right lens tint to match the mountain’s light conditions with the medium-fit Smith Interlock Trace Sunglasses and its two additional pairs of lenses. Exchange lenses by twisting the frame’s arms 90degrees, which disengages the Interlock frame technology so you can swap out the regular Carbonic TLT lenses for a less tinted pair. Then twist the frame closed and drive, ski, or chill with the medium-coverage 8-base lens curvature wrapping around your sun-soaked face.
- All lenses are made from durable, shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- An 8-Base lens curvature wraps around your face to keep out the peripheral light
- Hydroleophobic coating helps prevent residue build-up and limits lens fogging while you ski or hike
- The TLT, or Tapered Lens Technology, provides a distortion-free view in all directions
- Tough Grilamid TR90 frame resists occasional shocks and accidental drops
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads react with moisture to grip your face tighter when it’s drenched with sweat
- Clear lenses (included) work well in low light conditions, and the Ignitor (rose-tint) lenses suit medium-to-variable light conditions
Share your thoughts
Damn I look sexy in these shades
These glasses are extremely versatile and fit comfortably on my moderately thin/ medium size face. I like the retro '80s style but also appreciate the fact that they're not TOO boxy like some newer styles. The interock system works well and makes it very easy to switch out lenses on the go. The frame also seems incredibly durable (though I cannot comment on its long-term durability just yet). Overall, they are a great pair of shades for the price.
New Color is Fresh
I love these glasses and just got this new Cement color. Stoked for the new color and the three lens option. Now I am ready for all light conditions.