Select your style & size:Select options
Roll with the punches.
Conditions in the mountains can change in an instant, so be ready for whatever the weather brings with the Smith I/O Interchangeable Goggle. It has a quick-release lens change system so you can swap out lenses in just seconds, and Smith included both bright light and low-light lenses so you're ready to shred from the get-go.
The articulated outrigger positioning system pivots in multiple directions to ensure a comfortable fit with proper optical alignment, even with a helmet on. The 5X anti-fog inner lens prevents fog build-up during leg-burning runs, so there's nothing stopping you from charging your line with confidence.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Perfected fit and performance for skiing or snowboarding
- TLT lens tech for crystal clear vision
- Quick-release lens change system
- 5X anti-fog inner lens keeps lens clear
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks sweat
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion
- Adjustable strap is helmet-compatible
- Bonus low-light lens included
- Item #SMI00D9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great goggle with good peripheral vision and style. I really like how easy it is to swap out lenses and that backcountry.com carries an arsenal of different lenses for every condition. The goggle comes with a sunny and a low light lense but you can buy additional lenses that span the entire light spectrum. I don't think any other goggles have so many options.
Favorite Goggles Yet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been skiing in these every day for the past little bit and I have really enjoyed having them. They fit my face comfortably and are super easy to adjust. I also really enjoy the fact that they have a clip on the back that can be unattached. It makes it easy to take my goggles on and off from underneath my helmet. I would recommend them to anyone.