Select your style & size:Select options
From the river to the market.
Smith gave the Polarized Guides Choice Sunglasses fishing-friendly features and a casual design so you can wear them off the river too. The water-specific, scratch-resistant Techlite polarized glass TLT lenses use Tapered Lens Technology to straighten out oncoming rays for 100% accuracy and comfort. Smith added hydroleophobic and anti-reflective coatings to resist water, smudges, and reflections. The frame features lightweight Evolve material, a wraparound eight base curvature, rust-resistant stainless steel spring hinges, and hydrophilic nose and temple pads for a secure grip.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Techlite polarized glass TLT lenses
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coating
- Evolve frame material
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Includes detachable sunglasses leash
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00BL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I tried on about 15 pairs of sunglasses before I landed on these - they fit my huge noggin and look good doing it. I got the black /blue mirror and they're pretty awesome