The Smith Fuel v.2 Sweat X Goggles protect your eyes from flying mud, dust, and debris so you can keep your bearings when you're tearing through the bush. Plus, the clean, face-friendly design feels so good that you might forget that you're even wearing them.
- Flexible urethane lens adapts to the curve of your face without sacrificing strength
- Anti-fog Lexan lens keeps your view crisp even when you're face is dripping
- Sweat-X F.A.T. face foam gives you a great fit and a plenty of comfort
- Ergonomic outrigger system reduces pressure on your face
- Tear-off posts hold compatible in-lens tear-off sheets
- Wide silicone-backed strap stays where you want it
Share your thoughts
Good design, poor execution.
I'm a huge Smith Optics fan. They have been getting it done for years. This is the first product from Smith that I wasn't entirely stoked on. The design and fit was great, but the foam along the forehead was pretty cheap and started to flake off the goggle when I put them on for the first time.
This is my second pair of Fuel goggles. After having great success with Smith ski goggles I decided to give these a try for mountain biking. The fit is great with Troy Lee and Giro full face helmets. They also breathe very well and I have had no issues with fogging. On the first pair the strap became faded, but this was after 2 summers of use.