All the brain-saving essentials.
Don't think that your XL '80s hairstyle will keep your head safe when you're skiing. It might look great, but it doesn't have the same PC shell and EPS foam liner of the lightweight Smith Aspect Helmet. The Aspect looks pretty good too, though, with classic style that's accented by 14 Regulator adjustable vents and an AirEvac 2 goggle-compatible ventilation system. Together, they'll keep your head cool and goggles fog-free, while the adjustable Dial Fit System locks the Aspect snugly onto your dome. Both the Snapfit SL earpads and rear goggle lock are removable, and the earpads are also compatible with Skullcandy audio systems, so you can have your favorite '80s metal jams right there while you're cruising the mountain.
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- PC plastic shell with an EPS foam liner
- Adjustable Dial Fit System
- Regulator adjustable climate-control vents
- AirEvac 2 goggle-compatible ventilation
- Snapfit SL earpads
- Compatible with Skullcandy audio systems
- Removable goggle lock