- Detail Images
A must-have midlayer piece that's essential in keeping your core warm.
Whether you're about to head for a cold run, snowshoe, or hike, use the SmartWool Men's TML Mid Vest over your baselayer. This essential midlayer provides breathability without bulk and pulls unwanted moisture and heat from your body so you stay comfortable throughout your high-impact activities.
- PhD HyFi fabric provides warmth without bulk and breathes exceptionally well so you stay more than comfortable throughout your high-impact activities
- Semi-form cut gives you a comfortable, non-bulky, athletic fit and layers nicely over your baselayers and under shells
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider ditches excess heat when you work up a sweat
- Full draft flap and chin guard for warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets stash your key or cell
Share your thoughts
Town and Country Vest
I usually wear on casual occasions because it looks so good! The cut is very slim, and fitted, and is quite long. I occasionally wear it as a mid-layer, under a shell, during outside pursuits, too. For me, the pros are: Fit, odor control (wool), ease of care, ability to layer, warmth, hand pockets and decent durability overall, with the exception of some minor piling around the arm holes. About the only quibbles I have is that it is kinda heavy for what it offers. But, overall, a nice piece to have in your closet! I'm 6' 185 and wear a large - nice fit.