Your autumn companion.
Chopping wood, heading to the apple orchard with a certain girl, or meeting friends at your local brew pub: it's hard to find an activity the Smartwool Summit County Quilted Shirt Jacket isn't suited for. Smartwool delivers its signature functionality on the platform of a relaxed, rustic-inspired jacket, giving it the versatility to go anywhere with you in the fall. Comprised of merino wool and polyester, the soft outer shell of the jacket regulates body temperature while you head from chores in the yard to a walk with your four-legged companion, while 70g Polyfil insulation creates a lofted layer of warmth between your body and the crisp autumn air. Smartwool used a bonding process in construction to create a durable quilted look without the use of seaming for less bulk, and it added reinforcements along the shoulders and back to make this a jacket you can reach for year after year.
- Quilted jacket delivers versatile, rustic fall style
- Relaxed fit layers easily over a flannel
- Merino outer layer and synthetic insulation for warmth
- Four hand pockets for chilly days
- Reinforced fabric along back and shoulders for durability
- Item #SWL00LK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great jacket, looks fantastic, and the merino gives it extra warmth for the weight, however, the sleeves ran a bit on the slender side