The first sock to get you arrested.
- Elasticized arch brace for added support
- Flat knit toe seam eliminates chafing and irritation caused by toe seam
- Wool-on-wool system adds an extra layer of wool to the heel and toe areas for shock-absorption and durability
- Made with odor-reducing New Zealand Zque Merino wool
Share your thoughts
these socks were a lot thicker than i anticipated-- for me, not a good fabric weight for hiking. i love the colors, but ended up returning them.
comfy and warm
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Amazing socks, I've used a few times in heavy snow conditions and I've never had cold feet. I wear shoe size 7.5 and the mediums fit a little loose but not anything too concerning. Also after a long day of wearing them snowboarding no stink which is always appreciated :)