The SmartWool Men's StandUP Graduated Compression Sock is an ideal choice for long travel days and epic rides. The soft merino wool blend is woven to a 15-20mmHg compression rating for improved circulation and reduced foot swelling.
- Merino wool blend is soft, warm, and stays in place
- 15-20mmHg graduated compression rating improves circulation, speeds recovery, and reduces swelling
- Micro cushion and buried toe closure enhance comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these socks for all day compression. They are comfortable to wear at work and do not feel too constrictive by the end of the day. No odor and are not too hot indoors during the summer. Will use for work and travel. I was recommended to wear compression socks to decrease venous stasis but found some socks way too tight for all day use. Compression is estimated at 15-20 mmHg compared with medical grade compression which is over 30 mmHg (Smarwool data). Feel great all day at work following a hard ride. Highly recommend for this use.
Great everyday sock if you stand or sit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Tried others which were more compressive and didn't like them at all. This one has about 1/2 the compression of reguluar compression socks. It's much more suitable than full compression socks for wearing for an entire day if you are standing, sitting, or travelling a lot. I'll certainly get more!