- Detail Images
Whether you're busy carving turns on the hill or sampling beers at the brewery, wear the SmartWool Women's SportKnit Half-Zip Sweater. Its semi-form fit allows you to layer easily beneath your ski shell, while its classic style wears well out and about.
- Merino wool insulation provides solid warmth and comfort in cold temperatures while a hint of stretch offers unrestricted movement
- Ribbed collar and bottom opening, and jersey knit body and sleeves give a relaxed mountain-style appearance
- Body-enhancing fit and design lines offer a flattering look
- Center half-zip supplies maximum ventilation when you layer beneath your shell or wear alone at aprés-ski
- Stand-up, mock turtle neck collar for comfort and protection
Share your thoughts
Great for snowboarding
I wear this over a Nike Dri-Fit thermal (long sleeve), along with my parka and am fit for just about any winter conditions. The cut is nice -- not baggy at all, but not tight fitting either - it will definitely accommodate a layer underneath. As for it being wool, it's not scratchy or itchy, but it's definitely not as smooth as cotton or a blend, so if you're sensitive to wool, you'll definitely want to wear something underneath. I was super happy with this. Plus, I was told that you can machine wash it, which is great, as well! Super happy with this top.