Naturally warm feet.
- Cushioning at the shins and feet help prevent soreness at the end of the day
- Flat-knit toe seams won't irritate feet
- Ribbed cuffs keep socks from shifting and bunching
- Merino wool maintains warmth even when wet (in case you spend your ski season in the Northwest)
Share your thoughts
great for kids
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These keep my kiddos toes warm while skiing. Fits to below knee. No complaints, does well with washing.
SmartWool Ski Racer Sock
Cute socks for a little girl! Warm and not too bulky.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My 8 year old loves these for skiing! Great buy!
My 5 year old daughter loves these ski socks! She loves the pattern. They stay in place and don't fall down and bunch up like other socks we have. Her toes are super toasty even after a full day of skiing. Will invest in a few more pairs!