- Detail Images
The Teller speaks for itself.
With its physique-enhancing fit and Merino Max liner, the SmartWool Men's Phd Teller Tech Jacket is equally suited to backcountry trails and cool nights out on the town. The nylon shell provides solid weather protection, and a single chest pocket keeps your valuables secure and close at hand.
- Nylon shell material provides reliable wind and weather resistance
- Merino Max jersey-knit liner provides warmth in cool weather and breathes if you start to get hot
- Semi-form fit is flattering without being too tight
- Sculpted side panels reduce seams for less chafing while providing a physique-enhancing fit
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
Share your thoughts
Versatile merino lined jacket
This is that jacket for me that now never leaves my car or pack as things warm up. Light and compressible with a merino lining that adds just enough warmth to take the chill off when the wind blows. I also recently used is as a layering piece skiing which also worked well. I am 5'11" 185 lbs and the size large fit great. Fitted enough so it would not flap in the wind and could be layered but not so loose that you couldn't wear it around town.