Ready For Another Go.
When you're planning back-to-back ski days, you need a sock built to keep you comfortable through long days in ski boots. Enter the SmartWool Women's PhD Ski Medium Sock. Merino wool delivers maximum warmth to keep your feet toasty on frigid slopes, while mesh ventilation zones prevent your foot from getting clammy. Medium cushioning at the shin and foot offers warmth and impact absorption, while a 4 Degree Elite Fit system ensures your sock stays in place. Constructed using SmartWool's Indestructawool technology, these socks provide exceptional durability and comfort, leaving you free to enjoy day after day of skiing.
- A sock built for comfort while skiing
- Indestructawool construction provides durability and comfort
- Merino wool traps and retains heat while wicking away sweat
- Mesh venting increases moisture management
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System keeps socks in place
- Medium cushioning offers impact absorption and warmth
- Item #SWL00MA
- Q & A
Favorite ski sock
These are great warm ski socks that are not too thick. My favorite ski socks at the moment!