When a cold snap threatens to chase you off the mountain, pull on the SmartWool PhD Ski Medium Socks and ski on. Made from soft but durable merino wool, these socks deliver maximum warmth while remaining breathable. Mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and wick moisture to prevent chill. Medium cushioning at the shin and foot helps absorb impact and shields your feet from cold conditions, leaving you free to ski longer. Constructed using SmartWool's new Indestructawool technology, these socks offer exceptional durability and comfort so you're ready to go, run after run.
- A ski sock that delivers maximum warmth and comfort for extra-cold days
- Indestructawool construction for exceptional durability and comfort
- Merino wool retains heat and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Mesh venting enhances breathability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit system uses two elastics to keep the sock in place
- Medium cushioning at the shin and foot for warmth and impact absorption
- Item #SWL00M1