Comfort starts with the sock.
Ski from first lift to last with the SmartWool PhD Ski Medium Pattern Sock. Merino wool delivers maximum warmth to keep your feet toasty when the going gets cold, while mesh ventilation zones prevent your foot from getting swampy after a long day in ski boots. Medium cushioning at the shin and foot offers warmth and impact absorption, while a 4 Degree Elite Fit system ensures your sock stays in place. Constructed using SmartWool's Indestructawool technology, these socks provide exceptional durability and comfort, leaving you free to enjoy the skiing.
- A patterned sock built for comfort while skiing
- Indestructawool construction provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Merino wool traps and retains heat while remaining breathable
- Mesh venting increases moisture management
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System keeps your socks in place
- Medium cushioning at the shin and foot for impact absorption and warmth
- Item #SWL00M2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Use for backcountry skiing. Warm, comfortable, and true to size
A bit short
In the past Smartwool socks I purchased all went up above the calf to just below my knee, which I like. This one stays low, not covering the calf completely. That's uncomfortable for me.