Lightweight yet comfortable.
When you need a ski sock that cuts weight without skimping on comfort, turn to the SmartWool PhD Ski Light Sock. Constructed using SmartWool's new Indestructawool technology, which places more durable materials in high-wear zones, these socks are incredibly comfortable and durable. Light cushioning at the shin and foot protect you from stiff ski boots, while the merino wool construction provides warmth and moisture-wicking power. With a 4 Degree elite fit system for greater stretch and recovery and mesh ventilation zones, these socks will keep you feeling good whether you're nailing a few pre-work laps or enjoying a week-long ski trip.
- A lightly padded ski sock for comfort on the slopes
- Indestructawool construction for exceptional durability and comfort
- Merino wool blend offers warmth and wicks moisture
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum temperature regulation
- 4 Degree elite fit system keeps socks in place
- Light cushioning at the shin and foot
- Item #SWL00LZ