Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lightweight Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Light cushion where you need it.
Give your shins some relief from constant shin bang when you ski with Smartwool's Phd Ski Light Pattern Sock. The 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and to keep the sock in place. Reliawool padding on the shin and foot give light cushion in high-impact areas, and strategically placed mesh ventilation zones let your feet breathe a bit.
- Shin bang relief with lively patterns and light cushion
- Stretchy merino wool blend is breathable and soft
- 4 Degree Elite fit system keeps socks in place
- Reliawool padding on shin and foot for high-impact zones
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones
- Item #SWL00M0