- Detail Images
The soft, smooth SmartWool Women's PhD Seamless Boy Short never chafes, binds, or bunches, because the women designers at SmartWool know no woman should have to deal with that―especially when going full-throttle up a mountainside or getting into contorted poses in a hot room. A wide mid-rise waistband, and varied, ventilating knit provide all-day, form-fitting, cool comfort, so all your challenged with is your task at hand.
- Merino wool blend stretches for freedom of movement, breathes for cool, dry comfort, and naturally resists odor for enduring freshness
- Mid rise sits comfortably for a variety of activity; wide waistband gives a feminine, flattering fit
- Size medium has a 2.5-inch inseam
- Varied knit textures provide ventilation and enhances everyday fit
Share your thoughts
Not for pear shaped women
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I am 5'5" 165, 42" hips and a size 8-10 in all my jeans and these boy shorts were way too low cut. When I pulled them up the front was almost at my belly button but the back was only halfway up my butt. Pull them up high enough in the back to cover my crack and my butt cheeks are hanging out the back of the legs! I don't want "cheeky" underwear while I'm out snowboarding sitting on my butt to strap in in the snow. Not a sexy fashion show on the mountain! I would have expected a fit more condusive of athletic activity than Victorias Secret. Oh well. Madenform makes a nice microfiber boy short that I found at my local bulk warehouse store and they fit like actual shorts and wicked moisture away very well in my snowpants.