SmartWool PhD Running Ultra Light Micro Sock - Women's
You want just enough sock at your ankle to prevent the dreaded shoe-cuff rub, but it also has to absorb a little shock, keep your foot cool on hot summer runs, and prevent odor naturally. Turn to the Smartwool Women's PhD Running Ultra Light Micro Sock to satisfy these and many more of your running-sock desires.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Non-itchy merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for better stretch, fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel provides long-lasting protection
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chaffing