- Detail Images
Rejoice, runners! The run-specific SmartWool Women's PhD Run Zip T-Shirt meets your every performance need. Made from that wonder-fiber merino wool, this top breathes, wicks away moisture, insulates, resists odor, and feels luxuriously soft next to skin. In varied texture with flatlock seams and raglan-sleeve design, this top fits like a glove and moves like a silken river. Count on its UPF 50-rated protection when the sun is high; and when the light dims, you have a reflective logo to keep you visible.
- Soft, seamless merino wool and nylon blend insulates, stretches, breathes, wicks away sweat, and naturally resists odor for the ultimate in performance and comfort
- For bright, clear days, UPF 50 protects against harmful sun rays
- Semi-fitted design gives lean silhouette but room for movement
- Strategically designed raglan sleeves eliminate underarm seams that chafe and allow natural movement
- Varied knit textures enhance the fit and feel
- Eight-inch front center zip with semi-locking logo slider lets you control coverage and airflow
- Flatlock seams throughout won't chafe skin
- Reflective logo adds visibility when play goes into overtime and into darkness
Share your thoughts
Not What I Was Hoping For
- Gender: Female
- Fit: True to size
Bought a mid-weight SmartWool zip-up on sale this summer, loved it, and swore I'd never wear anything else(running, biking, skiing, hanging out). In terms of softness, breathability, lack of odor, big fan of the comfy performance soft wool! So much so that I bought two of these on sale -- one for myself, and one for Mom(not an athlete but a fan of quality, cozy, technical, gear). The minute I slipped this one on, I was struck by the itchiness of the waffle-pattern sleeves -- deal-breaker! Gotta be comfortable out there logging the miles (or in Mom's case, drinking tea). Bummed to be sending both back.