- Detail Images
You've been converted to SmartWool socks for your feet. Pull on the Men's Phd Run Top for just one workout, and you're bound to feel the same way about its T-shirts. The merino wool blend regulates core body temperature and deals with odor while the seamless construction ensures you'll stay chafe-free on even the most grueling trail runs.
- Merino wool blend helps keep your core temperature stable, deals with odor so you don't offend your training partners, and feels soft against your skin
- Semi-form fit is ideal for high-exertion activities
- Seamless construction provides chafe-free comfort
- Lighter weight knit material in strategic zones increases ventilation
- UPF 40 rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Reflective SmartWool logo at hem increases visibility in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I'm calling this "true to size" but the proportions are long: more like a half-sleeve length and the torso fits long (sags to be even longer when wet). The hem design keeps it from riding up but I'd prefer it not be so effective. Chest size is right, the material seems good, and it's well-made.