- Detail Images
A shirt born to run, the SmartWool Women's PhD Run Crew features the temperature-regulating power of merino wool, a lean, seamless, raglan design, and UPF 30-rated sun protection. Merino wool blend stretches, breathes, wicks away moisture, insulates, and naturally resists odor. A varied knit texture enhances the fine fit, and flatlock seams prevent chafing hot spots. Extend the fun and run long into the night with reflective logos.
- Soft, seamless merino wool and nylon blend insulates, stretches, breathes, wicks away sweat, and naturally resists odor for the ultimate in performance and comfort
- Varied knit textures enhance the fit and feel
- For bright, clear days, UPF 30 protects against harmful sun rays
- Semi-fitted design gives lean silhouette but room for movement
- Strategically designed raglan sleeves eliminate underarm seams that chafe and allow natural movement
- Flatlock seams throughout won't chafe skin
- Reflective logos adds visibility when play goes into overtime and into darkness
Share your thoughts
Smartwool phd run crew shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This was much more heavyweight than I expected. I really like the design and fit so I'm keeping it but in the future would like a lighterweight shirt by these guys! Go smartwool!
I love this shirt. Super comfy and great for mountain biking, climbing, and hanging around (most likely wonderful for running as well). I'm 5'8 and 140lbs and a medium fits perfectly.