- Detail Images
Designed by the women at SmartWool, the Women's PhD Racerback Bra gives your curves the support and comfort they need for high-octane action. Made from a merino wool blend, it features stretchy mobility, a smooth face fabric, and a soft, moisture-wicking lining. Molded cups and an elastic band at the ribcage provide the support to stop the flopping and run amok in comfort. Ample, mesh-lined straps keep everything in place without binding or chafing.
- Merino wool blend stretches for freedom of movement, breathes for cool, dry comfort, and naturally resists odor for enduring freshness
- Smooth face fabric allows clothing to move over it freely without sticking
- Soft lining wicks away moisture and feels great next to skin
- Molded cups and elastic terry-loop band at ribcage provide comfortable support and stability for high-action sports
- Wide seamless straps lined with ventilating spacer mesh won't bind, cut, or chafe
- Reflective logo adds visibility when play goes into overtime and into darkness
Share your thoughts
I like it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My wife's review:
I'm a 32DD and the M fits well. It is not a high impact sports bra, but for yoga and hiking, it works well. As said before, getting it on is like working your way into a secured straight jacket, but once on, it's good.
When I first got it, I didn't like it. The racerback itched like crazy in a spot very few of us can reach, but after a few washes (I bought the nikkiwax wool wash) the back panel softened and no longer itchy.
I was looking for a sport bra that I could use while jumping my horse, jogging on a trail, and anything else in between. In other words, I needed a bra that keeps everything in place and minimize bounciness. This bra does a great job! I wish the elastic band was a bit more stretchy. I feel like Houdini every time I'm trying to get in or out of the bra. It's frankly a pain to get it over my shoulders. However, when in place it is a great bra.